<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/20865766?origin\x3dhttp://behindthatmask-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lights,Camera,Action!



♥ 24jan
Child of God

SAJC
09A05/10A05
scgs

Something To Impress



♥loves God!
♥loves singing & acting & dancing
♥RIA<3
♥always a DG baby
♥quadruple eyelids
♥aquarius/left-handed/happy-go-lucky
♥fav colours orange,pink & white
♥fetish for dresses
♥hates forgetting to wish people happybirthday
♥half English half Chinese
♥going gaga over ice-cream
♥only eats red & purple gummy bears
♥has a red phone & an orange ipod
♥doesn't mind letting her thoughts run wild the whole day
♥stars are more fascinating than the moon
♥can't use a laptop effectively w/o a mouse
♥obviously I am random
♥you can call me Tham/Thumb/Thamster
♥I don't bite

Now I'm looking for a reason why
you even set my world into motion

Take The Lead


abigail adele aeres ah liew alan alina alison alouis alyssa audris azidah baoxin beiyi jie bii brian candy caritas cassi charmaine pek cheng xin cherie cheryl chia cheryl yeung chin teck christopher christy clara clarice danitza daryl dennis elaine jie eleanor elias elizabeth fong elizabeth tan elyn eragon eric eunice esther lork esther low evelyn felice fervyn fred germaine grace hester hui mei hsienjuen iwan jade jane jaslyn jean jeanette jemimah jessie jia yin jinger joan joce joey chan jolyn joy julia jun horng kaile kai shi katrina liao kee jia kelly kelly soh kelly tay kelly wong kenneth kristabelle lailing leo liying maveric mei hui meiling meiting meixuan mevis michellina nadia natalie nelson patricia pearly peggy pei yu priscilla qiaohui jie qiu hui r'maine rachel ryan sabrina sacg sandra chan sara choong sean sherica shi hui shirley jie shi ying sibyl sophia sylvia jie sze kee tanat ting ting vanessa victoria vionna vivian eu vivianne lim whitley xian huan yang lu ye lun yokie yong ming yyann 1CO'05 2PE'06

I Say Scandalous


ShoutMix chat widget


Come On Baby,
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
December 2010
Tuesday, January 06, 2009

MOMMY I DO THE CHORES!
If I were a Boy
even just for a day

I'd roll out of bed in the morning

and throw on what I wanted and go



haha I am SHATTERED.

Never did so much housework in my life, proves to you I'm sucha bad kid freeloading at home (I realise this fact now). Now that Aunty Janet has gone back to her hometown for a well-deserved holiday, I am the housekeeper or you can call it house manager of this humble little abode :)

Exciting as the title may sound, to hell it is. to cook, fold clothes, sweep, mop, wipe, do the dishes, and to do everything under the sun is not as easy as it sounds. Should I call Nana lucky, or not? She has school every weekday so who else but me to do the chores? hahaha

I'll rather do a million days of housework than get results, though.

Anyhow, I'm running out of ideas of what to cook for our meals. (damn I sound like a huang lian po thanks a lot) BUT I need to prove to my parents I can cook. You know like, IF YAN CAN COOK SO CAN YOU??? yah. so maybe this is what Home Econs is for, for 16-going-on-17-year-old girls cooped up at home (home alone) with no choice but to cook or else the whole family will be deprived of food.

raaaaawh.

Mum is graciously offering me 10 bucks a day for doing all of this. (c'mon hello do I look like someone who'll do this for money?!?! hah) but since she is insisting, heeeeeee

Have to go get buzz. Oh god it almost feels like I'm going to say "ohwell, time to feed the baby,"